Exploration

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by smash, Feb 8, 2021.

1. smash Augur

Did a bit of exploration on a char that got 0 updates on the journey man compass.

First did ToV exploration and got the compass, clicked it, and I for 1 out of 24.

Then did CoV exploration, got the task reward window, and claimed the reward, and then clicked compass and was still at 1 out of 24.
    I should have been at 2 out of 24 instead.
    Barton, Yinla and Rondor like this.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

You may want to explore the old expansions in order too. My compass is 12/24.
  3. Rondor Augur

I can confirm seeing this on at least two of my characters.

I offer this re-wording to make this thread easier to search in the bug forum:

The reward for the achievement "Explorer of Claws of Veeshan" is:

"Player flags - Further increases the power of your Journeyman's Compass"

However after claiming this reward for this specific explorer achievement, it does not seem to increase the count of completed explorer achievements for Journeyman's Compass after one clicks the item "Journeyman's Compass" to update their explorer count.

In contrast the reward for the equivalent achievement "Explorer of Torment of Velious" works and indeed increases the count of completed explorer achievements after one clicks the item "Journeyman's Compass". The compass-explorer-count increase seems to work OK for the explorer achievements for all expansions prior to Claws of Veeshan, but not CoV itself.