Sword of Truth Ornament - Outdated restrictions

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LuckyPoseidon, Jan 25, 2021.

1. LuckyPoseidon New Member

Hello,

The Sword of Truth Ornament is currently restricted to such a point that I'd call it a bug. The ornament can only be gained by purchasing the House of Thule upgraded pack (at a real life cost of $40). Ergo it's safe to say Sword of Truth is premium ornament, which most current day ornaments that come at a premium (i.e. cost real life $$) have the benefit of being more loose on what they can be placed into. I think that the ornament desperately needs to be reworked to fit into either all 1h weapons, slashing weapons, or have no restrictions at all. I don't think I'm alone in saying it's one of the more alluring items in the benefits pack and one of the larger reasons people purchase it. It's not like this would break the game...and may encourage more people to buy it when they see it has looser restrictions and allows people to show off what they got.
  2. Froglok Augur

Personally, I'd rather see them offer expansion bonus items as an individual sale item. Thus rather than having to spend $40 to "upgrade" to get a single item that you want, amongst the other upgrade bonus items. 5 Bonus items at a cost of $40? Then sell them $8 each (800 DBC). This would also allow players to get bonus items that were granted 1-per account. I know there are a nimber of bonus items I would like to have on more than just my main.
    Barton likes this.