Offline vendor account + two accounts logged on to Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Hephrekat, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Hephrekat New Member

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Does the following adhere to the TLP2020 rule set on Aradune?
    1. Prepare a vendor in the Aradune bazaar with account 'A'
    2. Enter offline trader mode on account 'A' on Aradune.
    3. Log on to account 'B' and account 'C' and play on Aradune.
    It appears to be legal according to the TLP2020 rule set

A dev / GM response is desired here and I am posting this question openly for the benefit of others.

Thank-you for reading this.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    /emote begins to cast summon Karen.
    /emote unwraps a Pandora's Mystery Box.
    /emote opens a Pandora's Mystery Box.
    /emote casts Resist Fire.
    /q
  2. Stix Man Elder

People are boxing 50+ toons on Aradune.

I think you'll be okay with an offline trader.
  3. Hephrekat New Member

What you say is likely true and is a miserable business.
    I love this game and I want to abide the rules.
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The 2 box rule is entirely manually enforced, if the 3 characters are never anywhere near each other there would never be a reason for enforcement. You also aren't "playing" the offline trader, if they went down that road then technically all offline traders are automated gameplay.
  5. Hephrekat New Member

Thank you, Bobbybick. For me it is not a matter of what I can get away with but a matter of my desire to abide the rules even if others are not doing so.
  6. Vizuni New Member

i consulted with the wizard enclave and idk why it would be a problem its a trader for gods sake
  7. AtabishiWoW Second best guild leader you'll ever have

I consulted with Nepravda, Weave the Dream and Ragerz, they said it's perfectly fine to have 72 offline traders, or online...your choice really. They assured me that absolutely nothing will be done about it.
    Hephrekat and Senadin like this.
  8. TLP Addict Augur

I heard that TEB have a program called Skynet that can change the results of elections. Some Rich girl told me.
    HicksAradune likes this.
  9. HoodenShuklak Augur

Sazzabi is in teb?