EverQuest Trivia #735

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Mary Poppins, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Grove Augur

In original Everquest?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

This could be a little misleading, but I'd go with "No". There's no effect or spell or anything like that based off of just right clicking it.

However, to use this thing you would right-click it and do some stuff afterwards. Plus you'd have to do some stuff beforehand too. I know this sounds weird, but that's the best I can describe it. I'm not trying to make this a hard trivia, but I just had a run-in with this thing last week so it was fresh in my head (and unlike Verily and Grover, I select the answer to my trivia games BEFORE starting the game!)
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

You're only allowed one question at a time, so you're not supposed to ask another one until your previous question was answered... but I like you so I'll let this second question slide.

No, not an Alaran Head.
  4. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

Recap:

YES:
    • Is it an Item?
    • Can the item be opened? (could be misleading)
    • Can the item be placed in your inventory?
    • Can anything be placed in it? (could be misleading)
    NO:
    • Is the item looted from a dead NPC?
    • Does this item resemble a phallus?
    • is it equippable?
    • Is it consumable?
    • Is it trade skill related?
    • Is it foraged?
    • Is it an augment?
    • Is it a ground spawn?
    • Is the item bought?
    • Is it quest related?
    • Is it a reward?
    • Is the item summoned?
    • Screaming Severed Alaran Head
    • In original Everquest?
    OTHER:
    • Verily's phallus question is deeply disturbing.
    • Does right clicking it cause something to happen? (No, there is no effect or spell as a result of right clicking it... however, you do need to right click it and do other stuff after, and before, in order to use the item)
    • Morit had to deal with this item last week.
  6. Verily Tjark Augur

Do you put items into it and combine them?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  7. Grove Augur

Does the word "Faded" have relevance?
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  8. Mims Augur

Is it a housing crate of eviction?
    Mary Poppins and Verily Tjark like this.
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  10. Mary Poppins Augur

No
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

Yes.

My younger two kids started playing Eq over the break, so I logged onto Morit for the first time in a while. My older son tried to get into our guild hall (neighborhood one) and kept getting sent to the default guild hall. At first I thought he was just clicking on the wrong door, but then I couldn’t get in either. Long story short, apparently our funds ran out and we got “evicted”.

Took me over an hour to figure out what happened and then get most of the hall reverted to its former glory (there are like 3 mini-monuments scattered in rooms and on the hall itself outside). Apparently this crate of eviction was the key to getting things back the way it was, so when I had to start a trivia game it was the first thing that came to my mind.

Grats on the win - any game that isn’t won by Verily (or Grover, since he’s been winning a lot too) is a good one. I think that Harris guy is also becoming a threat.
  12. Tojozomi Augur

Quite impressive that I managed to disappear as Morit returned, after joking about never seeing us in the same place :)
    Mary Poppins and Verily Tjark like this.
  13. Verily Tjark Augur

This did not go unnoticed. It's not strange. It's proof of a conspiracy, probably Morit's offspring.
    Tojozomi and Mary Poppins like this.
  14. Mims Augur

That's what gave it away. I hate seeing those on my cursor or in inventory when I haven't logged in for awhile.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  15. Mary Poppins Augur

You got us, Verily.

Tojo is my oldest son. The one I did PoP progression with a couple years ago where he stuck his butt in all the dead mobs’ faces.
    Tojozomi likes this.
  16. Verily Tjark Augur

We need a new game!
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  17. Grove Augur

That is, YOU, Mims.
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  18. Mary Poppins Augur

I think you guys just keep posting in here instead of starting a new game because you know that (per the game rules) I have to “like” all your posts!
  19. Verily Tjark Augur

- If a player wins and does not start another game within 24 hours of winning the last person to guess before him or her gets to host the next game.

That would be Grove. Get it rolling!
    Mary Poppins likes this.