Settling into FV and looking for a home!

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Taurus90, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Taurus90 New Member

Good evening all! Just thought i would post on the forums here as i've decided to settle into FV as my long term home! I played waaaaayyyy back in the day, and then returned once i heard about Agnarr, which i played for a while until friends were leaving for mangler, so i followed suit. Which eventually turned into aradune...

Needless to say, i got tired of the server/TLP hopping as i enjoy the longevity this game offers and i have never been able to see the newer content at all! I cannot remember exactly when i stopped playing back in the day, it was sometime after Omens anyways.

But onto the point of this as i'm starting to ramble. I enjoy this game for the community and having a solid group of friends and a guild to be a part of, so i'm done with trying TLP's just to have them flop when the next one comes and all of your friends/the population dies off. So through my browsing i've decided on FV as my home (Nice to have the option to get some of the raid loot when i don't always have the time commitment to seriously raid due to work). And i feel as tho it's special rule set keeps the server at a healthy population.

So i thought i'd get on here in search of a good group of people or guild that would be happy to have a somewhat new player, being a lot of the new content i have no idea about lol. It would be nice to find some people to play with, chat with and probably annoy with my confusion in how much eq has changed from what i knew it as in the early era's lol :p

My play times are somewhat consistent but random due to my line of work. Usually i'm on in the evenings, sometimes all day, sometimes not at all if i'm in a very remote area. But usually never completely gone for too long if at all.

Anywho! Thanks for reading my short novel and i look forward to seeing some of you in game!
    Attempting (big emphasis on attempting lol) to box a few toons for the first time,to help me level as i see the lower population is quite non existent, but my 2 more main toons are Angryturtle ( Iksar SK ) and Mystikitty ( VS Sham) if you want to chat in game too!

Again, thanks for reading and catch you all around :D
    Ezra likes this.
  2. Tojozomi Augur

I also am considering FV as my permanent home, likely playing Paladin or Cleric. As that suggests, I haven't started yet so if you need a levelling buddy I'd be happy to join and heal for a bit! If you find a guild or group to be with I'd be interested too :)