20% off

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Summoner, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Summoner New Member

So if everything is 20% off. why aren't the expansion packs also 20% off?? I was about to buy cov and it had no discount....
    StinkyVetWarrior likes this.
  2. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Because it just came out. You really think they'd put their main product, their main money-maker, on discount immediately after release?
    Lannin likes this.
  3. Summoner New Member

It does say ENTIRE marketplace @ 20% off.
    aalith and StinkyVetWarrior like this.
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Expansions are RMT not marketplace, those are just placeholders that take you to the order website.
    Lannin likes this.
  5. StinkyVetWarrior Master

I did not buy CoV or ToV because I could not actually visit and survive the content, and enjoy it. I would have bought CoV for both accounts if it were 20% off though. Apparently the launch numbers were so high they don't need to offer a discount to boost sales........I guess I'll wait until next December when CoV goes on sale for 25% off, and see where I am at then. This will give me a whole year to continue chipping away at EoK, RoS, and the -blocking TBL expansion.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

7. Lannin Elder

I guess I'll wait until next December when CoV goes on sale for 25% off, and see where I am at then. This will give me a whole year to continue chipping away at EoK, RoS, and the -blocking TBL expansion

Sounds like you have plenty to do without CoV !

Wife and I wait till that same time to buy better versions of expacs for alts if there is a cool item we want for them , most of the time it's better then a 25% discount.
  8. StinkyVetWarrior Master

Imagine that? I can enjoy the game while saving $80 per account for 2 expansions I don't need lol