Collections: More Lost Journals (Where?)

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by AZerker, Dec 13, 2020.

1. AZerker Journeyman

I have yet to see any. I killed just bout every type mob in static zone and cleared the instance. I have yet to find where they drop from.
    Has anyone seen these?
  2. Orbital101 Augur

drop inside the mission, drakes only
  3. AZerker Journeyman

12 mobs .... Drop rate is super low... Wow
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Took me about 20-25 runs with 2 drops in average...Grab mission, run around mobs to drakes, kill 12, leave and repeat... not really group friendly. Mentioned it on beta. Journal of a Lost Warrior took me quite a bit to get.

I was clearing my way there until I realized that the golems was not dropping any unless the drop rate is insane rares.
    Yinla likes this.
  5. AZerker Journeyman

This makes baby Grogu cry~

I am not even averaging one per run atm.
  6. Tegila Augur

Sounds like the one in that one mission couple years ago.
  7. Kuaamil Elder

I feel like if the drop rate is going to be what it is, the books should have a chance from every mob in the instance. So much running and dodging or fighting to get up there for 12 measly drakes.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Surprinsingly they all in game

[IMG].
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  9. Metanis Bad Company

If they want to cut down on server lag they could revise this collection. It's sorta stupid how many times you have to flip this mission and create an instance in order to deal with this. At least add the golems to the drop table so it pays to clear through them. Another glaring example of substituting roadblocks for content.
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

Its not so bad once you figure out how to get there without fighting.