CoV Group T3 (Tradeskill) Armor/Gear

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Roguexx, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Roguexx Journeyman

Hey guys, do ores for the CoV group T3 (Tradeskill) Armor/Gear drop from any T1-T2 named mobs + any group mission like they did in ToV? If so, do they drop every time in the missions like they did in ToV?

Thanks!
  2. Svann2 The Magnificent

ores were dropping from trash
  3. Slasher Augur

nothing to see here move along.
  4. LesserArchi Elder

The Restless trade skill items, ore, silk, log, hide, etc., drop from the most of the mobs.

The final combine (which requires no trade skill) to make the wearable armor are drop from the named & mission, raid chests, etc. are called Crystallized Restless Ore (something like that).
  5. Biggho Journeyman

Theoretically...
    So far no chest or named has dropped for me the Crystallized Restless Ore but I got a couple of ore drops from trash very rarely.
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

I've gotten ToV ore from CoV named, but no CoV ore from anywhere as yet /shrug.
  7. Ysho New Member

Same. 4x "Crystallized Precious Velium Ore" from about 10 -13 kills of Shrapnel in WW. No "Crystallized Restless Ore" from any mob. quite a bit of wolf/wyvern/burrower/hare kills.

I've heard missions are not dropping the ore. Does anyone know where to get it?
  8. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I'm assuming it's a bug related to the lack of ores dropping in ToV raids as well. I have to assume that because the other option is that the devs made a really bad decision :(
  9. Nniki Augur