CoV claims missing after server bounce

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by ncc189, Dec 8, 2020.

1. ncc189 New Member

The servers were up just long enough for some to claim their mounts, the bags, etc. and now they are gone and not in the claim window. Can we get the claimed items restored?
    Tegila and pawpaw like this.
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

You will need to fill out a petition as Customer Service has the proper tools.
  3. Tegila Augur

gonna be a lot of those petitions. i claimed a mess of stuff from the friends and family pack and its all gone too. i did remember to petition though that was like 7 hrs ago
  4. pawpaw New Member

I filled out a petition yesterday as well, I think it might be a pretty long wait before they can get to everyone.
  5. Tegila Augur

yeah, still not a word and im missing over $100 worth of stuff (every single 1off claim except the expac as well as a bag an all teh heritage crates and overseer packs
  6. klanderso Developer

They're most likely inundated with tickets so please be patient. Also keep in mind, they couldn't grant any missing items while servers were down, they'll definitely be a little bit behind.
    Skuz likes this.
  7. Tegila Augur

they knew these tickets were coming they shoudl have 1 person in charge of them until theyre completed. These are real money expenditures above and beyond the cost of the game, and it's entirely the game's fault, easily verified, and easily fixed.

I spent around 700bucks on this game in a month's time and 1/3 of that is missing without a WORD about getting it back, only days after i finally got access to my account management back after being locked out for 10 days, again the game's fault, and again without a word nor any apology or anything and that incident not only lost EQ money, it cost me any use of the holiday sale, loss of 10 days of things id normally have been dong, and ability to fully make use of the bonus event because the marketplace was unusable.

I just came back to the game after many years away due to internet issues, but i had always had 4+ accounts gold before, 6 now, and plan to until the game is taken offline. I buy every single expansion when i'm able to play the game (why i didnt buy TBM to EoK or TBL) on every account, stationcash quite often (a few hundred just this month) and THIS is how i get treated. This is another reason they need ot make a way to link accounts. If Gold status gets you priority CS, maybe more Gold status' and more extras should to, because those are the customers that are going to cost the most if they leave.

I know a lot are missing items because the servers dropping was universal (though /claiming immediately isnt necessarily). Though I havent seen many on here complaining about it so that tells me most have already GOTTEN their stuff back, and NOT that many people proportionally bought the Friends and Family pack and then lost all its claims. I'll post it right here so maybe something can be done here. It's not that difficult:

1 tradeable bunny mount
    1 tradeable ice wurm mount
    30 overseer packs from the claim
    5 heritage crates from the claim
    1 tradeable heroic character
    1 42 slot bag
    4 shared goblet of adventure III
    1 painting
    2 goblet of adventure III
    plus a skyshrine crystal and skyshrine dragon brazier but those i could claim again because 999.

if these were direct marketplace purchases, it'd be almost $300- great value in additive items for buying the top level expansion and why I bought it (half are tradeable), but a lot to be sitting there and waiting for even a response for, and be patient.
  8. Fanipak frootsnak New Member

I put in a petition for my missing items the day of the server bounces and still haven't heard back. Screen shots, purchase receipts, what I did get compared to what was lost, and still not a peep back. That's all of the tradeable items, the mounts, the transmogs, the potions. Gone. This is unacceptable.
  9. Fanipak frootsnak New Member

Just an update but I was just notified my items have been put in my /itemoverflow window. Hurray!!
    klanderso likes this.
  10. Tegila Augur

no word on mine and ive updated my petition a few times. I jsut made sure to update it yet again with the exact name (from the list on website since I dont have the items available for the in-game names) and quantity of each, including any items from the pack that i claimed and do NOT need replaced(i put a note for each wether it disappeared or is fine, like the cov expac ticket was fine, and used and the skyshrine crystal and dragon braziers were re-claimed since 999 is basically unlimited quantities. some items i didn't claim at all yet so theyre not missing)
  11. Brewslayer New Member

Did you items actually show up? I just got the same response, but haven't seen my one item yet.
  12. Modef Lorekeeper

New
    "Just an update but I was just notified my items have been put in my /itemoverflow window. Hurray!!"
    Just read this; checked my item overflow, and the Snowbound Satchel i lost was there!
    Thank you very much for prompt action and attention to detail while trying to straighten out the rest of the Launch issues.
    Mo
    klanderso likes this.
  13. Brewslayer New Member

Updated my ticket to say that it didn't show up. They promptly resent it itemoverflow and it showed up this time. Another thanks for the quick response.
    klanderso likes this.
  14. Tegila Augur

mine certainly wasnt quick but after my last update it was under 2 hrs. got all my stuff about 15min ago :)
    klanderso and Modef like this.
  15. Kattria Minx Augur

So is it safe to purchase the expac and /claim items now? :)
    klanderso likes this.
  16. Tegila Augur

Oh yes, the claims got lost because the servers crashed after launch. The claims etc weren't bugged
    Kattria Minx likes this.