The Pathetic Dragon's Hoard

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Phynster2, Dec 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phynster2 Journeyman

Is anyone else severely disappointed in the Dragon's Hoard? Its a Glorified Shared Bank and even then it's crap. Like when I hear Dragon's Hoard, I picture a Valley or Cave Filled with Gold and Treasures, more then what could fit in a house. I mean just look at Smog's Hoard from The Hobbit... He needed a space equal to Ak'Anon. Instead the Dragon's Hoard Starts out smaller than a houses closet, costs 399 DBC for 5 slots, 699 DBC for 10, and 1499 DBC for 25, that means just to get the hoard equal to a house you have to buy 9000 DBC. In comparison, it usually costs 1500 DBC for a 36 slot bag, you can fit 6 of those in the basic shared bank, and have a shared bank slot larger then the starter Dragon's Hoard for Cheaper.....
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Burpo the Clown New Member

No more disappointed than I am in people that don't do forum searches or, you know, just check the posts visible on the first page of the forum you're posting on. There is already a thread discussing this, you're welcome.
    Nennius, minimind, Raccoo and 4 others like this.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/dragon-hoard-underwhelming.271983/
    Nolrog likes this.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Helps them to keep all the threads on the same topic together so they don't have to search multiple places to keep track of the discussion.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

This is a duplicate thread, please feel free to post in the one that Skuz linked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.