Test Server Christmas Giveaway

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Wolfwoodd, Dec 6, 2020.

1. Wolfwoodd New Member

Hey, all. This is Wikichant from the guild Root Down on the Test Server. I run several traders who sell collection items and other misc stuff in the Test server bazaar for 1p apiece. The Almer's FV collections giveaway gave me an interesting idea.

I want to ask for /testcopy donations from any guilds or people who have useful or interesting trade-able stuff. Basically, I want to flood the Test server with fun things for Christmas: Mounts, illusions, familiars, large bags, Hero forge suits/sets, collection items, port-clickies, housing items (artwork, etc), "PRIZE" items (potion packs, etc), Ice-encrusted gear, or any other interesting thing you can think of. I'd even be happy with large stacks of tradeskill mats for people trying to hit 300 / max trophies (or a collection of rare TS ingredients for people shooting for 350).

I'll either do weekend giveaways or put all the items on traders for 1p apiece (with announcements in general chat when the trader goes up).

You can testcopy them yourselves and parcel items / hand-off to Wikichant or arrange for me to create a toon on your server for a "pick-up" (i.e you hand me stuff, I testcopy, and then hand the stuff back to you).

I am an EST player who is usually playing during the evenings / weekends, but I have a generally flexible schedule.

If interested, then send me a PM or respond below. Thank you all for your time and consideration.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. seber Augur

I don't play on test maybe fun ,
  3. Shanarias Augur

Wikichant knows me as Mongenn on Test, and I can vouch for their integrity.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Wolfwoodd New Member

I've already had a few people parcel-bomb me. Thank you! It's going to a good cause! =)
    Gyurika Godofwar and Shanarias like this.
  5. Gyurika Godofwar Augur

I will send what I can over the next few days as I do mule copies.