Druid Seeking Raiding Guild Willing To Transfer

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cajun, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Cajun New Member

Good morning,

Level 115 Druid looking for a end-game raiding guild. I am on central time and looking to raid weekends and some weekdays after 7pm. Weekends I can raid anytime for however long, not like I can go out anywhere with our current situation around the world.

Max aa, tradeskills at 300 (currently working to 350) I have no alts or other accounts. I enjoy grouping and helping others. I am a teamplayer looking to accomplish what needs to be done in order to progress.
  2. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

While we're not currently accepting raiding applicants during Beta, you're more than welcome to check us out at Silent Redemption, you could join as a Casual in the interim, meet some people and get a feel for the general atmosphere before applying once CoV launches. Feel free to shoot me a tell ingame or a PM on the forums if you have any questions
    Cajun likes this.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

Inverse Logic on Luclin is not actively recruiting at this time but we would always welcome qualified applicants.

We raid Sunday from 6pm Central until about 10pm. On Tuesday and Thursday we raid 7pm Central until 10pm.

I'm not a recruiting officer, just the cleric class lead and I can tell you we love our druids!

Also, so as to not to give you false hope we currently have multiple high-attendance high-quality druids.

But check out https://www.il-guild.com/
    Cajun likes this.
  4. Biirr New Member

Champions of Norrath on Xegony is currently looking to add a druid to raid schedule. We raid all ToV targets Sun 6p EST and Wed/Fri 7p EST. You can find our website at conguild.com.

Thanks!
    Rankkel
  5. feeltheburn Augur

6. Shredd Augur