This is not my first post on the forums

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by thenewestguy, Nov 29, 2020.

1. thenewestguy New Member

As a lifetime EQ player I would like to think that I know a thing or two about pretty much everything these days that has happened in the game. As such, I expect you all to respect what I have to say out of reverence for my tenured awesomeness.

This year, I think we can say without a doubt that my class is woefully underpowered. Your class, of course, has topped out the list of the top 5 most overpowered classes in EQ for the 3rd year running. This must stop at once, before the disparity in our classes causes the utter destruction of our ability to have and parse fun in everquest.

Thank you for your consideration, and remember, nerf you, not me.
  2. Hekaton Augur

I wholeheartedly agree and disagree with every point made here. I too am awesome. I have been playing my main since kunark launch and I’m level 51 with 24 AA so I know the score I told my wife how OP I am in eq and she said “of course you’re OP in real life too now we should shake hands with our clothes on because that’s what married people do”
    Nennius and Khat_Nip like this.
  3. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

No one listens. Never, never. Sure, my greatness will pass from this life to the next, but the point is -- no one listens.

I never wanted to come here in the first place and if I last long enough to chortle the person who had this great idea, I shall.

Why did I follow blindly? For the promise of fortune? Maybe. For the promise of greatness? Perhaps that too. But, I said to stop. I told them to turn back.

And what did I get? Bruises and bleeding wounds.

Frizznik