Achievement:Piecing Together History

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by ArtleyHare, Nov 29, 2020.

1. ArtleyHare New Member

Greetings.

I am not posting this in 'Bug Reports' because I don't know if it is a bug or an issue with my characters.
    If you all feel this should be in Bug Reports, I shall put it there.

The Call of the Forsaken - Conquest - Achievement: Piecing Together History is locked on some of my characters (across 3 all access accounts) but not on others. For example, it is locked on a 115 Monk, but not a 115 Paladin. It is locked on a 85 Shaman but not a 113 SK. The 115 Pally and the 85 Shammy are on the same account.

Any ideas on why this would be?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

What do you mean "locked"?

Once you give Moore your first item its opens the rest and the red "lock" will disappear. Is that what you mean?
  3. ArtleyHare New Member

The lock as below. My monk, who has given things to Moore has this, my Shammy, who has not given in anything, does not have the lock.
  4. ArtleyHare New Member

Bah, no picture
  5. ArtleyHare New Member

6. ArtleyHare New Member

The monk, who has given in items, has this. The shammy, who has not given in items, does not have the lock symbol on her achievement.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

On the shammy without the red lock then you can open it and see what item was given? Just to double check

On the monk, if you uncheck all three boxes at the top (open/complete/locked) and close /ach then reopen and check the boxes again does it update?

What item did the monk hand in?
  8. ArtleyHare New Member

It still shows locked. Maybe the monk hasn't handed anything in, though I'd have put money on her doing so as she's the one I play the most. I'll do one of the quests, hopefully obtain something to hand in and see what happens. Thank you for replying, CatsPaws.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can buy some of the items in the baz also.