So when do we start...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ssmiter, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Ssmiter Journeyman

enforcing the rules of Aradune and start banning these people boxing 4-18 characters. I know multiple that play 4, 6, 8, 12, 18, all RMT, most sell PLs and all of them get reported frequently. Starting to look like it's okay to do this and I might have to get my ink farm on for 3 months in velious.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

We players won't.

The GM's carry out any investigations & disciplinary actions.

If you want something done then you gotta help the GM by sending them detailed reports & supply video too if you can, wishful thinking is gonna do exactly nada.
    Ezra likes this.
  3. Sumnayin3 New Member

Not sure why this is allowed, I would think it would be pretty obvious to Daybreak when someone is repeatedly playing 4-18 toons...i've watched a few and they either all act in unison or 1 toon moves at a time. Over a long period of time it should be a pretty noticeable pattern.
  4. jeskola pheerie

In Kunark did they play odd numbers?
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Ssmiter Journeyman

Right now im watching 3 mages all act as one, grouped with a cleric and an enchanter. The only one that ever moves is the enchanter and guess what....the group is sitting right where every bot group sits....shocker.
  6. Crabby New Member

record and report. nothing you post on the forums gets people banned.
    Skuz likes this.