60 monk lfg on Aradune

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Senadin, Nov 10, 2020.

1. Senadin Elder

Heya, Looking for a guild on Aradune.

Must be raiding at least 2 or 3 times a week. Preference to 3.

Raid start times around 8 EST

Must be willing and not afraid to help their players even if it means opening a pick for a single player.

What i bring?

High dps, often at the top of parses in previous guild
    Pulling experience of many raid encounters
    Raiding experience on many servers, Including BB up to GoD expansion
    Very high playing time and attendance. Missed 1 raid target since server opened on previous guild.
    Most tradeskills over 100, 150 and many at 200.
    VP/HS keyed
    GINA triggers

If you think i fit the bill for your guild, drop me a message or send me a tell in game.

Senadin
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Was the 1 missed raid an excused absence?
  3. Senadin Elder

I had a doctor's note!
    Dythan likes this.
  4. Tmerz New Member

There are plenty of guilds on Aradune to see if they are a good fit for which you can app. When someone posts a general lfg with such a good resume it raises so many red flags.
  5. Senadin Elder

Eh i can answer any question regarding those red flags, i totally understand. I just dont see the need to answer them publicly that is all.
  6. Auedar Elder

It's more along the lines of....It takes maybe 2-3 hours to look up guilds on araduneprogress, look at guild websites for prospective guilds, then reaching out to them respectively in game or on discord to ask questions and speak with someone to see if they are the right fit for you in terms of mindset/leadership.

So the red flag is posting on here, in the TLP forums, versus in the guild recruitment thread, or....you know....the way everyone else does it. Being able to follow basic social norms is actually really important for a long term guild member, so not following them is the red flag. It's similar to not wearing pants in public; even though you might be an awesome person, it's quite odd.
  7. Senadin Elder

Well, i play on the TLP, hence why i posted on the... yeah.. TLP forum. I dont really look for guild everyday if ever. So yeah... anyway I requested for the post to be moved or deleted so Forumquest folks dont get bent out of shape anymore.
  8. HicksAradune Augur

come and join us :)