Whistling Fists (last shackle) Quest

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Krote, Nov 7, 2020.

1. Krote New Member

People keep saying this quest is broken and cannot complete on "TLP" but I was asking on Aradune. While I don't doubt them, nobody has actually stated what part is broken. I see in the comments on Zam that people aren't finding Crusader Vragor on TLP so I'm assuming this is the or one of the issues. Can anyone confirm or deny with some factual information aside from quest is broken? Or if someone has confirmation of completing it on TLP, mores specifically Aradune, I would sincerely appreciate it. Thank you in advance.

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=1608
  2. Tayvial Journeyman

I'm not 100% sure but I thought this item/quest was removed from the game long time ago? I'd like to know for myself.. maybe someone knows the right answer
  3. Xenro Involute

I completed the quest on Mangler in luclin I believe. I never saw Crusader Vragor until that expansion.
  4. Krote New Member

That at least gives me something. Thank you.
  5. Donroy Elder

if it helps, I completed the quest on Agnarr.
  6. Trever_Aradune New Member

I have completed quest twice on Rizlona, trying to finish the Whistling Fists quest on Rizlona currently but Crusader Vragor will not spawn
  7. Maze Elder

I can confidently say that this quest is broken until a later expansion when that item becomes pure trash. I mean, it's already pretty garbage, but it will not work as Crusader does not spawn. 14+ hours of keeping the area clear and not one single spawn. Logged over to Agnarr and he was just up, chillen by Ganak's entrance.