Aradune, LFguild to kill Gore...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Senadin, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Senadin Elder

As the title says, looking for a guild to tag along with to get the Gore kill on Aradune.

60 monk epic'ed with all the triggers and some decent resist gear. Send me a tell in game or here.

Thanks!
  2. rogueling New Member

Seems like she only dies on Thursdays when guilds have run out of stuff for the week, might have missed the shot with Velious Wednesday. Good luck either way!
  3. Xhartor Augur

Gore is a kill once thing for most guilds. Once Kunark ends everyone just leaves her alone until PoP when psalm of veeshan makes the easy.
  4. HicksAradune Augur

One of the ones we dont DZ etc, we'll kill it if we do VS OW and its up... will keep an eye out for you if i see it up
    Senadin likes this.
  5. Senadin Elder

Yeah i kinda figured you guys wouldnt waste much time on this ;) I missed it with Altered Minds tonite while i was on a meeting =(
  6. Senadin Elder

Well, Shout out to Qeynos Militiamen! They sent me an invite and all is done! So all achievement completed! Thanks Moog for the invite, especially at the last minute like that! Went fine i just wished i had remembered to leave top slot empty for mad monk dps! ;)