Plane of Storms.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Foaming, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Trevalon Augur

The difference is those changes were made by Prathun and Ngreth, who care about TLPs.

According to Prathun, Absor was the one who did the AoC (thus making the call on what mobs go into the AoC and what mobs don't) for PoStorms so he is the one who has to make the changes to the zone. The problem with that is Absor's disdain for the TLPs has been pretty evident in the past. Prathun, who did a large amount of the TLP "changes" no longer works at Darkpaw. Ngreth is still around I believe and he does a lot as well.

If we were talking about Ngreth, I'd say you have a chance, but because its Absor, I think the chances of this particular thing ever being changed is pretty slim.

But, I hope it does, It should have been fixed 10 years ago, but I learned a long time ago that if Absor was involved you might as well just give up.
  2. Foaming I Drank Bleach IRL Once

We just have to keep at it so on the rare days Absor is having a good day there will be a current thread on this issue and maybe he will feel giving!
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

I think you have a better chance of Roshen reading and replying to this thread than Absor.
    Foaming likes this.
  4. FranktheBank Augur

Honestly being the first 1-2 guilds is dramatically easier.

On Selo, even my stupid bard box got flagged on night one because we had a few giants spawn across a couple picks in quick succession that we flagged everyone that was awake at like 5am or whatever.

On Agnarr, My static did Justice, immediately ran to Storms. We got a forest giant, ran to desert, pulled a giant. Another guild tried to run over and dps race us and they aggro'd a bunch of trash and both groups wiped. A third guild got that giant and by the time the 2nd wave of respawns were coming, FE had set up shop and we were out of luck for a couple days. Then when FE left, it was pure chaos while like 6-8 guilds fought over pretty much every single spawn in every pick.