Not A Bug Reprieve blocking Staunch Recovery?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Skuz, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Not sure if this is something anyone else has experienced but I tried using Staunch recovery VET AA whilst I still happened to have reprieve active & it blocked me getting any endurance returned by using the aa.
    Tweakfour17, Xeladom and Baldur like this.
  2. Nniki Augur

Anything with SPA 410 will do that, as it adds an endurance cap. Revival Sickness is another example.

Reprieve adds a 21, 25, and 29% endurance cap depending on your rank.
  3. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Fair enough, I just think that the vet aa should reset its timer if blocked like that rather than being used up & you getting nada.
  4. Xanbar Augur

I agree. I think the Vet AA with a much longer recast time should override the non-Vet AA.

Implemented the above without breaking other stuff might be a substantial challenge even if the game developers agree.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still happening for anybody?
  6. Riou EQResource

Yes, but it isn't a bug, more like a feature change request

The buff the disc puts on you, in question, caps Endurance to a %, so staunch cant recover beyond that specific % while it is on
    Xeladom and Skuz like this.
  7. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yep.

I would very much like it if the aa timers, especially Vet AA timers, are reset if blocked, there is other stuff which functions like that so I hope this can be changed to work like that too.
    Tweakfour17 likes this.
  8. Ratalthor Developer

Since this isn't a bug I am closing this thread. Please share feedback in forum sections other than Bug Reports.