Login troubles (10/8/20 9am CST)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gimple, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Gimple Elder

Having repeating issue of trying to log in to the server select screen. The launcher logs in fine.

I will try again in an hour or 2 and if it persists I'll do a traceroute to see if it's on my end or not. I don't have time for that right now.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  2. Gimple Elder

I was trying to notify DBG of a possible issue in a helpful way. I don't need cynical comments from the peanut gallery. That's what many of the other forums are for, not this one. (not that I need to offer this, but my son is Autistic and an issue came up I needed to deal with fast.)

Add the fact I need to defend myself, and DBG didn't moderate this thread at all, means this is the LAST time I try and be helpful.
  3. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I am having the same problem, and I suck at boxing so it's just my bard. Launcher working fine, then, eqgame.exe stalls out before server select.
  4. Elyssanda Bardbrain

trying to log in Kata's account, and it still hangs up after launcher when I hit Play. I left it for 15 minutes and it was still a black screen and waiting. nearly 12 hours
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I have not seen any cynical comments nor anything that would cause you to have to defend yourself. Or any reason for the thread to be moderated. Your's were the only two posts. We cannot remove or delete posts, we can only edit them. I see no signs of posts being edited. So if something else was posted here and removed - then it would have been DBG moderating the post.

But I can offer some help that in turn may help you.

When reporting an issue it usually helps to know your server, if your connecting in the states or other county, any error messages that may pop up. Does it happen on all servers or just TLP?

What troubleshooting have you done? Restarted computer and modem?
    GNOME_POWER and Nennius like this.
  6. Elyssanda Bardbrain

Cats, there was another post, it got reported and deleted. It was accusatory, inflammatory, argumentative ,and did not contribute to solving the problem, and was reported.
  7. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

So DBG did moderate by removing the post. That is what is so confusing - the way it sounded there was no reference to a previous post, got it now. Hopefully he can find the issue.