HoT Revival Denied

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kbamm, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Kbamm Journeyman

So how many other people are out there that bought the standard edition HoT Pre-order. Have you tried buying the HoT revival package? Well it seems that you cant. Daybreak would rather deny people the ability to buy it then fix the problem. Funny thing is some people put in a petition and the CSR would remove the pre order flag from their accounts and they were allowed to buy the Revival pack. Some of us are denied this service. When i asked 5 hours ago i was flat out ignored. I don't know maybe GM Serl just doesn't like me lol. Anybody else run into the little hick up.
  2. Derd Augur

Calling out a gm generally a bad idea. Edit. Google shows the pre order was exactly what is contained in this pack, it clearly states once per account. I can only assume your trying to purchase to get these items on a tlp entering hot expansion. Seems to me your gm was right and any csr override would be contrary to posted limitations.
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The revival pack includes a couple items that didn't come with the Pre-Order like the Sword of Truth Ornament and one of the Mounts.
  4. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

If you bought the standard edition of HoT pre-order, you could have all the items in the Revival pack.

When HoT was announced, there were two levels. But at some point during launch the flagging got messed up for what accounts should have from their level of HoT purchase (I wanna say they put the wrong bag for the standard in first) ... and we all ended up getting the same thing (or at least some of us did).

I purchased the standard edition on 7 accounts and all 7 accounts have every item available from the HoT collectors edition sitting in /claims.

I would log on a Live server and check your claims to see if all the items you wanted are there.

...and the Sword of Truth and Live & Dead Topiary mounts were in the pre-order.
  5. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The Sword of Truth and Dead Topiary mount only came with the Collectors Edition. Neither one was in the Standard Edition. If all 7 of your accounts got both of those with the Standard Edition then you got amazingly lucky with a bug it sounds like. Both of my accounts that ordered it have neither of those items.

Edit: Here is a link I pulled up of the original announcement. https://www.everquest.com/news/imported-eq-enus-52012
  6. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

At least on Xev ... or Druzzil Ro-Xev (I don't think we were with Xegony yet, but who knows), I'm not the only one who received the extra benefits. I tried looking for posts about it, but couldn't find anything.

**shrug**
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.