Bugged - Spiritvoid Earring

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Hnoss, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Hnoss New Member

Hello,

During the Spiritvoid Earring quest, I dropped the quest on the part where you kill spirits to repair the Spiritvoid Earring after talking to Acolyte Emyria in Bloodmoon Keep because I mistakenly thought it was bugged.

Now, even if i pick up a new Spiritvoid Earring (which initially begins the quest), I cannot get the quest again. I can't talk to any of the NPCs involved in the quest about it, and I am essentially stuck. A fix for this would be much appreciated! Otherwise, I cannot complete Hero's Journey.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Back in 08 they made a patch on a different part of that quest where you could hand it to Emyria and it would update to the proper one cause it wasn't updating for some reason.

Have you tried just handing her the one you can pick up?

You may have to petition for help.
  3. Hnoss New Member

I did yea, she just says she has no need for it :(

I petitioned and they said I'd have to wait for the devs. Hoping that happens. Last thing I needed to finish the stupid Hero's Journey, have any other ideas?
  4. Soulbanshee Augur

Did you delete all old quest items? Sounds like you are on step 2, make sure you do not have the step 2 earring still, it will be a different item than step 1 earring.
  5. Hnoss New Member

Yea nothing that I can find, unless I'm missing something
  6. Lelandod New Member

Any word on this? Having the same issue