2 accounts that have their wires crossed

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Leon, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Leon Journeyman

Hard to explain this one.

I have account A up, running and working fine.

I try to log into account B and it tells me I have a toon already logged into server, which I do not.

If I click yes to remove toon I get a message on account A asking me if I want my toon to be removed from the game.

I am not able to log into anything on B.
  2. phattoni Augur

sounds like you are trying to 2 box on a true box server with one pc.

more information is needed, which servers are you trying to connect to?
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

4. Leon Journeyman

I am not trying to box on a true server. I run only one patch at a time when logging my toons on. I have logged 6 accounts in at the same time with no problems but it puts a load on my small computer. I do not run a bot army, I run 3 box toons the old fashion way.

I am not new to the game. There has been a bug report already on this issue but I could not find it. I will look at the link CatPaws thanks.

I have boxed three on Vox for years and have never seen anything like this before and it is rather annoying.

Thanks for the feedback guys.
    Duder likes this.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I was asking if you were running more than one icon because that used to solve this issue years ago. Just make another short cut and use the second icon to log into the second account.
  6. phattoni Augur

ok, this is a new one for me, if you find a fix, can you post it here or pm me instructions on how you fixed it so i can help others that have had a similar problem.
  7. Leon Journeyman

Just one icon if I am understanding what you mean by icon.
  8. Leon Journeyman

9. Leon Journeyman

Sadly that did nothing.
  10. Leon Journeyman

Abso
    Yes, I will share it here and there is a link that someone else provided that will take you to others who have had the same issue.
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

When I boxed I had 3 separate files of EQ (copied & renamed to EverquestA , EverQuestB, EverQuestC) each one had is own desktop shortcut - which overcame that problem when I had it, but that depends on whether you have a hard drive with plenty of space for it.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  12. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome