AFK Kick Policy : RE Broken Golem

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by AoEBox, Sep 4, 2020.

1. uaeb New Member

if the loot locked mob isnt killed it becomes unlocked after 30 minutes
  2. TheGoblin Elder

Once the Enraged Golem is spawned, it's loot locked for 30 mins. The OW guild then tries to play keep away by running the golem through mobs and around the zone for the 30 mins. When it expires, they zerg it down and keep the loot. Then say "LOL BRING MORE NOOBS TO OPEN WORLD"
  3. Imdead Augur

I mean, keep away is a pretty classic game
  4. JergensLivingston Journeyman

ork emperor looking for broken golem part of epic help from said guild, plz reach out to ork assistant ikaros for more info
  5. Mr Blue Sky Elder

Snickers :D

Looks like the greatest guild in EQ history past, present and for eternity lost the 24/7 control.

6. TrollMan Elder

That is so petty..... You guys would do that just to make yourselves feel better rofl. They turned in first, let them have the kill. You guys will obviously get the majority, haven't you cleared all the content and you're still being like this? SMH
    Talimat likes this.
  7. TheGoblin Elder

They can't be the best if they let plebs and casuals enjoy open world content. Who would they lord over then?
  8. TrollMan Elder

I just wonder how mad they got when they lost today roflmao
  9. Siah Elder

Andddd that is how you get a threat locked.
  10. Arrk Augur

Top notch answer!
  11. TrollMan Elder

AHAHAHAHAH Ya'll break so many rules shhhhhhhhhhh
  12. Srobria New Member

I am Srobria and I approve of this the above quoted picture.
  13. merkmerk73 Journeyman

Also what's this nonsense about Wizard epic not being good?

It's an amazing stat stick, for one, but the clicky is super useful through PoP and beyond.

The rune is free, helps with quadding, and raid mob AoE. It's literally one of the better epics in the game.
    Talimat likes this.
  14. Dragnet Sleuth Elder

You mean that's when a certain guild starts reporting on the forums like they often do.
    Talimat likes this.
  15. TrollMan Elder

Thats EQ Baby! What a great name though.

Step 1) Do whatever it takes to get their way. Train, cheat, etc....
    Step 2) If Step 1 fails, have guild leader defend it on forums.
    Step 3) Once Step 2 complete, report threads / cry to GM's because didn't get their way.
    Step 4) Rinse and Repeat

However, I won't lie..there are a solid 20 members or if not more in the guild that are awesome players and awesome people and even state they don't like what their guild does sometimes to do the community, but they like being part of the guild and its accomplishments (besides the not so good stuff aka training etc..) I respect that and get what they are coming from. Completely understand it. Some real good people out there, not all are bad eggs; just the few, and the loud... LOL
  16. AoEBox Elder

That is bold of you to assume that Dreamweaver actually enforces the forum rules, if he did 90% of these threads would be locked.
  17. Talimat Elder

\\\\\

First off I seriously doubt you're a neutral 3rd party, and second off the GM's and Devs specifically stated prior to Aradune launch that it IS a rules violation for THIS server. They stated you can not swim against a wall, sit in a camp when you're afk. They stated if you are gone long enough to get a drink, you should log out and if you're gone a minute, and not able to respond to tells, you are in violation of the rules.

Having these people feigned at a spawn 24/7 is absolutely a violation of the stated, posted, and described rules for Aradune. But why make bones about that, training has ALWAYS been a bannable offense that never resulted in less than suspension. And they're doing it, there's screenshots and vids of it, and nothing is being done. This has happened before in EQ, and it just means that a GM or Dev is in the unmentioned guild, and that's why they can break all the rules. This is not the first time we've seen this in EQ. And they wonder why their subs are fading away.
  18. Talimat Elder

I don't respect it, or them. I know there are pretty good people, but good people or not, you're there, you know it's happening, you are giving approval by staying there and assisting the guild who is doing it.

Like it or not, if you have that tag, you are responsible. Sucks, but it's a fact.
  19. Tweakfour17 Augur

Must have missed when the devs said FD was against the rules..got a link?
  20. Talimat Elder

The resolution is the same resolution that was taken to stop similar guilds from blocking the entire server out of raid content, and that is to allow things to spawn in DZ's. The same thing should be done on the limited OW only targets for a very few epics, while the majority of epics do not require this, or have already had a work around put in place. In all fairness, they should remove all work arounds and force everyone to OW, or add work in's for the final 4-5 epic classes who do not have it.