CLR/ENC duo farm in kunark

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nakoda, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Nakoda Lorekeeper

i have never played this combo tell this tlp and trying to farm up a few KR what are some good places to farm as this duo?
  2. Fluid Augur

https://wiki.project1999.com/File:Map_burningwood.jpg
    You didn't mention levels. At 0-1000 there is a small ruins with undead. You can get by with either the Cleric or Enchanter using Calm to prevent bad pulls.

#3 on the map is the Giant Fort. Drops like Giant Foreman's Tunic, Forrest Loop, & Giant Tree Flayer. It will be a bit more difficult since the Cleric will not get to use undead spells.

Independent of levels, just about all the giants in Kunark are a good bet. I think the Giant Fort in the Warsliks Woods goes down to level 20ish and the giants in Frontier Mountains are somewhere in between.
  3. Mr Blue Sky Elder

Hmm I think Nakoda is more looking for items which drop to sell for krono?...bit vague.
    Giants drop the odd vendor item or a forest loop, only ever seen a few myself...but not really krono farming mobs.
    I'd look at what is selling in EC and work out if you can farm it yourself, shrug.
  4. Mandalore93 Elder

Literally anywhere. The only mobs in Kunark that aren't able to be done by this duo are the MotM mobs and maybe the guardian wyrms in Skyfire.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

I was thinking the same thing, if its 1 groupable, its Enc/Clr'able.
  6. Velerin Journeyman

Cleric/enchanter worst duo ever. No Kronos will be made. Make a rogue/wizard and excel to victory.
    Xhartor, Asfa and Thewiz like this.
  7. Bewts Augur

Farm... krono?

Look for group content that can be an awful camp for epics. Folks are typically happy to pay krono to avoid them. Monk pipes come to mind as an example.
  8. Moranis Augur

Don't farm until you hit at least L55 - then head to the Chardok Bank.

Grab a sarnak pet (don't use a chokidai as they have a disease proc that will booger up your mezzes). Eventually, get the single-spawn in the corner as a pet when he's a L53 Sarnak - then you can camp there without having mobs pop on you. You have a couple sources of money:

1. Obviously kill the 2 (or maybe 3?) namers in the bank and the herbalist if you can manage. You can get some decent items that sell well. Girdle of Rapidity / Boneshear / Sarnak Warhammer / Sarnak Summoner's Dagger all sell well and you can easily make 2-3 krono/day on them. Sarnak Prayer Beads, while only selling for a few hundred pp, are super common and sell easily. Sarnak War Bow loot rights also sell pretty quickly.

2. Offering power-leveling. On Mangler, I had a DRU / ENC / CLR trio (where I double-charmed) and I would offer plvling for 1500pp / hr / char - which equated to about 1kr per hour. The plvling experience is only really good for 45-55 though - anyone over 55 isn't getting their money's worth.
  9. Xhartor Augur

Hit Drogga and work up your chardok faction. Then run around Chardok killing PH's and name snipping from groups in the area.