Brilliant Radish of Lost Potential question

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Zanteare, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Zanteare New Member

Returning player after a few years. Call of the Forsaken expansion had just unlocked so I decided to return. Long story short I obtained this charm recently and have been doing lots of HAs etc and actually completed most of them but for some reason the charm will not gain any stats like it says it will “by completing missions etc. Stats are still roughly 800 mp/hp etc. Is there someone to hail to update it or?? I’m totally lost on this and any help is appreciated, thank you
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

The description is a bit vague. What you really need to do is complete unique missions, not just rack up wins in the same one. This is an early charm in the expansion, so only stuff in the first handful of zones count, and then only when it was available at release.

Basically what you want to do is look through your achievements for quests/missions and complete the ones for West Karana, Dead Hills, Bixie Warfront and Neriak 4th Quarter, but the achievements that list "II" are part of a later tier of release so probably won't count for this charm.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Zanteare New Member

Thanks, I’ve completed literally all HAs from EWC, neriak, dead hills, almost done with Bixie too, haven’t repeated any of them
  4. Qbert Gallifreyan

And the group missions that are separate? Generally group missions open up after completing all of the heroic adventures in a chain (sometimes that is all of them in the zone, sometimes it is after a certain subset of adventures).

Achievements --> Call of the Forsaken --> Missions
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I almost bought one of those off Rhies the NPC vendor with Marks of Valor.

Then I read the description: Increases in power as you complete more quests and missions

Then I went to Allah and read what the first poster there said:
    "After I finished all of the heroic and group missions .....along with all of the previous group progression&tasks, this had further increased stats for me. "

That's a lot of quests to do. It would include a lot outside of the HA's. So you would need to get started on all the quests and missions.

I passed on it. There are quite a few charms like this that require a LOT of tasks/quests/specific zone armor/languages or even tradeskills to up the stats.