Druid low level quests

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ghilran, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Ghilran Lorekeeper

I cant group consistently, so i rolled a druid to Solo a bit. They're effectivelly incredible soloers, although the exp soloing is a joke compared to group experience (a complete reversal from the classic experience, but whatever).

Soloing can be quite boring though, and I'd really love to do some questing to pass time. A lot of classes have SolRo quests that i could start at lvl 23 but unfortunately Druids do not. What are nice availlable quests? If the items have a resale value, all the better, i have some gear already.
  2. Ebine Augur

Yeolarn Bronzeleaf has some clicky items you can quest for on a druid.
    You do have to worship Tunare though
    In Erudin there is Testament of Vanear
    There are the Kunark Archaeologist quest depending on what server your on if you can do them.
    They are fun to do and you get a title
    Duder likes this.
  3. Healiez Augur

For a game dubbed Everquest when it first came out there were actually very few quests worth doing.

I am not saying there werent a ton of quests, but the time investment vs reward was..... lacking most of the time.
  4. Fluid Augur

Zam is crashing my computer so I won't give direct links while it is busted.

Halfling maybe?
    I would do Blixen Entopop quests

Another good quest is the Prayer Beads out of Qeynos. You get a set of beads that has two charges of ~150 point heal and can be recharged.
    This ties in nicely with Nitrates quest from Surefall. Just talk to one of two guildmasters that give it out there and there are several things you can do with it. My favorite is to just punt to the Gnome city and turn them in to a character that lives by the zoo. He gives you a regurgatonic which you then feed to Frostbite in WK and he pukes up the fish. Turn the fish in for the beads or booby prize Int ring.

You can also team up with an enchanter if you are social enough. Killing the fish in the pool is not a good idea, regurgatonic is much easier. The Enchanter & you can do the multiquest thing to get a Stein of Moggok.

Pyzin<sp?> is an easily doable camp for you if you just want a drop, Glowing Black Stone.

Turn in some belts from the Crushbone Orcs and you should be able to get some decent armor by doing the quest around a pristine giant scarab carapace.

There's some side quests around the Nitrates that are only interesting to see if they still work. I mean you can feed the regurgatonic to the big bear Mammoth or take the nitrates to a farm.