Gorge of King Xorbb

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by RizLoaner, Aug 11, 2020.

1. RizLoaner Elder

Were the spawns in this zone, specifically King Xorbb fixed at some point recently? I got the Xorbb hunter achievement in about an hour the other day. Xorbb was up when I zoned in and the other 3 named weren't far behind. Sorry Bobbybick, I've read about your 28,000 mobs to get this on live.

Just rounding out the hunter achievements and was curious if anyone else has had an easy time getting Xorbb named to spawn.
  2. Healiez Augur

Took me like 35 minutes, just posted up in a path and killed everything that came by, soon enough the bard had him on track.

Dropped the staff too!
  3. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

[IMG]
    Boze likes this.
  4. RizLoaner Elder

If it's any consolation I've killed 5000 goblins waiting on The Sproali Moldmaster to spawn and he still hasn't shown up.
  5. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

It is.
    [IMG]
    If you are on Aradune/Rizlona I would guess he doesn't spawn since he was added with the Pickclaw stuff which got taken out until later on TLPs. He's a fairly common spawn and will often just pop/despawn on his own due to some weird fungusman spawn mechanics. You might be able to poke Ngreth to change him to be optional for achievement completion since there are classic versions of other hunter achieves which change over time as more NPCs enter the game.
    Duder and jeskola like this.
  6. RizLoaner Elder

That would make sense as I remember him being quite common on Fippy and then they took out named like Lord Pickclaw etc on Rizlona. I'm down to Dagnor / North Karana / South Ro / Lfay for ones that are somewhat tough that hopefully can be complete in classic. I've ignored a few common exp zones but those named spawn fairly often. North Karana seems like it's going to be a kill everything and hope kind of zone. Going off the thread in veterans forum has been a big help. The dundigger cycle was made easy by your info on zam and that thread.
    jeskola and Bobbybick like this.