GINA triggers

Discussion in 'Tanks' started by BadPallyGuildLeader, Aug 5, 2020.

1. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Where can one find GINA triggers for each class. Especially Paladin. The GINA forum is bit old and appears not to have anything for pallies in particular.
  2. Szilent Augur

Ain't linking my personal library, since I'm disinclined to imply that it'll be maintained as long as forum posts are archived, but you're welcome to send me a tell in game (cazic.szilent) for a share of what I use. It's just a couple sets of "fades" triggers for discs, heal mods, and self buffs. Or, perhaps more appropriately, send a tell to a paladin you already know who's playing in a way you already know you want to play.

What do you want your GINAs to be doing for you?
    Nickolus Holyblade likes this.
  3. FranktheBank Augur

I am currently lvl 100 on Selo server (so not quite live) but the current GINAs I have are;
    • 2.0 (and a second one for it being interrupted)
    • Aura fading
    • Armor of Inquis
    • Stance
    • Preservation
    • Gift of Life
    Then I have a couple that are general tank ones
    • Warrior def and fort
    • Monk earthforce
    • Pal/SK Deflection
    • Glyph of Dragon Scales
    I have been considering adding for knight defensives but eh
  4. Syylke_EMarr Augur

I built triggers for the various SK defensive discs fading (but only for myself), and a few of the buffs and Alliance triggers. Other than that, didn't see a lot of reason for many other triggers.
  5. FranktheBank Augur

I just like being able to see who popped CDs so that I can leave a boss on them. Or if a deflection is fading, I can pop mine or call out next. Definitely not req tho