Coirnav Population

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by server_death, Jul 23, 2020.

1. server_death New Member

Any plans on allowing server transfer or merging servers with any other TLP? Less than any 100 or even 50 actual players on at once even during active raid times across the board on the three remaining guilds left on the server. It is at the point where people are just boxing other characters to just get raids completed.
    Skuz likes this.
  2. Imdead Augur

I gotta say, I logged to Coirnav to check on some old characters and the server and was shocked by just how low the population is. Are there active guild still clearing current content?

I think the issue is that there isn't another server at the same current state of game as Coirnav.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. HoodenShuklak Augur

Despite being labeled a hater, many of us pointed out how bad of a design this tlp was. If you're a returning player there is absolutely 0 reason to join this server aside from a friend on it.

It is, without hyperbole, the next fippy...

Check out the thread on removing truebox imo. That might happen before a merger...
    Skuz and KimchiGoddess like this.
  4. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Coirnav got a bad start, I doubt it will get merged but would be nice to see it get one, even with a TLP further along like Phinny whose ruleset it most closely matches.

At worst you can still transfer off to live though.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

There are 3 guilds still clearing content
    Imdead and Skuz like this.
  6. Morgen Elder

Bad XP + bad timing + no originality to ruleset = dead server.
    Skuz, HoodenShuklak and KimchiGoddess like this.
  7. Dweezil New Member

Coirnav XP is currently at live rates with the drop of TSS ... leveling has never been easier.
    There are still active raiding guilds covering all timezones chewing through the content - the great thing is, there is no competition for spawns, or camps or .. anything! ... it's like having your own private EQ server.

Come join us on Coirnav ... but don't tell anyone how good it is ;)
    code-zero likes this.
  8. Tweakfour17 Augur

Different unlock rules and schedules but I think Coirnav should line up with Ragefire for a bit sometime early 2021, potential to merge them together at that point maybe, although which unlock schedule do you use?
    Imdead likes this.