Drop rate changes?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Greymantle Augur

Greetings , has the drop rate for Restless Bone Marrows changed ? I recall they were farly common when the exp came out. Had a bunch stored on a mule when they got changed to No drop. Blarg.
    However my daughter is working the earring task and is on this part. Unfortunalty has had it fail 5 times in various steps resulting in the loss of either the tool or the parts to make it. (skills all @ 300) So we have been farming in Kael to get more. Ten + hours so far has give us 5 drops.
    Have had more of the random t/s drops ,ore/silks/logs than the RBM's .
  2. Ngreth Thergn Developer

It changed after the first month (it was VERY common the first month, which was a bug. The quest that uses it wasn't even out!) Since then it is unchanged.
  3. Conq Augur

I found the best drop rate on those marrows was while farming the group mission in Kael for collectables. I was able to setup 3 characters with enough marrows while collecting enough collectables to complete the set for all 3 characters. Ten or so clears, I think?
    Conq
  4. Greymantle Augur

Hmm , thats a thought. never occured to me to farm the missions. Will give that a go, as am sure the collectables would be welcome as well.
  5. DCPD158 Elder

and also necessary to progress the earring along in the future. Two for one!
  6. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I found they drop more when you don't need them......