Charm breaks - anyone notice it is higher since last patch

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ilshade, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Ilshade Augur

Been doing the same grind as we are all 50 these days and same mobs.
    But have noticed those same charmed mobs are charm breaking more often these dayz

Any one else notice the same thing ?
    I am on Riz and chanter chat was talking about this, as it was happening to a few chanters

Did DB do a stealth change and not post it in the patch notes or did the patch effect this and DB needs to look into this as a bug?

Please just respond to the thread if you have experienced this, we dont need none related banter. thank you
  2. taliefer Augur

No, but my Jboots are definitely slower
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

And lev still works in the Plane of Fire.
    Dythan likes this.
  4. Draconum Elder

Hadn't noticed on my usual charming and had two charmed pets going in PoHate yesterday - not sure if it makes a difference for your inquiry but they are always tashed and malo'd.
  5. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I got charmed several times in Fear last night, just like always.
  6. Tweakfour17 Augur

Gum's gotten mintier lately, have you noticed?
  7. Kodachi Augur

Sirens grotto is spawning 20% more cash loot, thats why theres 6 picks of it!
  8. HoodenShuklak Augur

Just message one of the GM's in-game.
  9. KimchiGoddess Augur

Honestly I chalk it up to RNG. I have plenty of times, both on Mangler and Rizlona over the weekend where my charm would break constantly, sometimes almost right away and lots of times where it would last the entire duration and then start fading.
  10. Corydon Augur

In the night it's colder outside now.
  11. Febb Augur

Do you have any data or logs to show when you charmed and when the charm breaks?
  12. Healiez Augur

For the most part charm has been lasting until tash and malo fall off, then it usually breaks.

Had a few quick breaks last night but nothing out of the ordinary on a debuffed mob.