Krono not account wide

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by CatsPaws, Jul 16, 2020.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Please read the whole scenario before suggestions:

A friend sent me a krono on X account on Y server.

I log into "Joe" on X account and Y server and I can see it in parcel but I do not see it in my inventory. There is a 0 by the green krono orb.

I have been told the item in parcel is just a "paper" copy and the krono is really in my inventory. Which I can see that it is not.

I want it to go Jimbob on X account (which is the same as Joe) but on Z server. I log into Jimbob but there is no krono on him or in his parcels.

Now if Krono is account wide then it should show in both Joe and Jimbob since they are on the same account?

I am afraid to collect it from parcel cause this happen a few month ago. I was sent a krono - it showed on Joe but when I tried to collect it poofed. I file a petition and GM said I had it on Jimbob. But that was a krono Jimbob made in the baz.

Shouldn't it show on Jimbob parcel too? Or in his inventory screen where the green orb is?
  2. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

Yep, should show on all toons.

Now, I know your an old hand, but let's go through the checklist.

1. Logged in through the patcher?
    2. Tried grabbing the krono stack and moving into inventory? (Might just be a graphic glitch.)
    3. Your sure said krono isn't in another toons bag?
    4. Log out and or zone, see if it hits?
    5. Definitely screenshot the mail, and petition if needed.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yes using patcher on the account.

There is no krono stack showing on inventory screen to grab. I am afraid to collect it from parcel cause this same thing happened last month and I lost the Krono.

These are stripped down characters and easy to confirm it is not in bank, bag or elsewhere

Did the log in and out, camped and ran file verification, zoned hit up other npc merchants to make sure it wasn't stuck

Same thing happened last month and when I petitioned I was told the Krono was on the other character on a different server but it was not the same Krono. The GM did not see the difference and closed the ticket so I was out that new krono.

I have sent the petition again so we will see.

Thank you for the response:)
  4. JimBob Elder Lorekeeper

If you want to give me a Krono, just send me a tell in game. Please don't hack my account and log me in for a surprise gift. :p
    yepmetoo likes this.