Patch Notes...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by OldTimeEQ1, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Xeris Augur

I mean, it was pretty buggy. Sometimes I'd consume a krono and it wouldn't show the added game time for up to a day. But... ya very random change that will actually make life much more annoying
  2. Accipiter Old Timer

Hmm.... I don't see it.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Or create a calendar event that repeats every 30 days and occurs one day before you run out (or 2, or 3).
  4. Numiko Augur

I bet it was because people who purchased the lifetime accounts would make it explode!
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

"Sounds like..."

Where did you hear that?
  6. Leatherneck Lorekeeper

Could be there was a discrepancy in the data. If the in game display was potentially incorrect, removing the problematic display is the easiest and surest way to get rid of the bug. Doesn't mean it won't come back, just not until it's "right".
  7. wade_watts Augur

If your comments and contributions to this thread were an item on Amazon, I would give them 1 out of 5 stars. I don't think you can do a 0 rating.
  8. How Bazaar Lorekeeper

I wonder what it would take for them to place an "Day Remaining" indicator as well as a "Consume Krono" button on the Server Select screen? It's all well and good to lose preferred access and have to log onto a Live Server (free) to consume one, but why isn't this available from a logged into client state before selecting ANY specific server??
  9. zarcal Elder

Damn, This is how i find out when my card is going to be charged. Now i have to remember to log in on every account.. Bad change! we need this information Somewhere in game.. How about

/accessStatus or something.. anything
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...days-left-from-inventory.269060/#post-3948653
  11. Accipiter Old Timer

LOL, OK. I was genuinely curious where he heard it. Why do you care?
  12. Accipiter Old Timer

13. Accipiter Old Timer

14. Tiane Journeyman

The label is now just undefined, you get a string error on the UI where it was (but weirdly, I didnt see anything in uierrors.txt.)

This is not accurate. eg. I just remembered to claim mine yesterday, although it was available on Saturday. New date to claim is the same as the next month of my sub, and always has been.
  15. Tweakfour17 Augur

Yeah I see that, kinda disappointing but makes sense.