RIP Aradune

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roarivision, Jul 13, 2020.

1. TrollMan Elder

There is no Competition on Aradune, Rampage, Toxic, whatever...have nothing on us. We are #1 baby and always will be.
  2. Dazinth New Member

If you have 600 members and most of the US population of raiders in your own guild, what's the big accomplisment?
  3. Jaime Lannister Augur

Uh, EQ is not about accomplishments.
    It's about getting pixels.
    More pixels is better than less.
    More OW spawns = More pixels = more better!

:)
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

You crack me up TrollMan ;p
  5. CokaSZ "Oh they baited us"

Hahaha Trollman you should be their spokesman more often, you have better chat.
    Lilliee likes this.
  6. goldrake New Member

rizlona rocks i log on my 12 and bang a new pick his created half of the time,its rare i dont get a camp in a zone since we do 3 different aoc a week and on sunday its always sky,so we can just run an aoc by ourselves if we wish thats what i love about rizlona you have choice.
  7. TrollMan Elder

Yeah, sounds good, but thing is your boxes will out dps half our members since most of them just AFK during OW raids
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  8. Stune Augur

Damn that's a lot of boxes to just farm? isn't that boring
  9. TrollMan Elder

I've never boxed more than 2...but I feel like 12 is crazy..might be rather entertaining to keep up and not die!
  10. Stune Augur

I've got to ask what age group are you? not following some of your replys, with eq baby. Are you all like in your teens and early 20s?
  11. TrollMan Elder

Mid 30's - like to be the best in all that I do. Hence why I joined EQ Baby. OW loot is all ours, and no competition.
  12. Mobetta New Member

Imagine pouring this much ego into Everquest in 2020.
  13. TrollMan Elder

Imagine being this salty in 2020.
  14. Vegetoee New Member

Someone explain to me how OW works in 2020 with raid instances?
  15. Justanothername New Member

I mean if that's all you got is to be "good" on Everquest because you can have 600 people kill something on a video game. Hey man, you do you.. don't let anyone take that from you.
  16. TrollMan Elder

OW mobs spawn in the Open World, therefore for our guild it's an extra chance at loot each time we get the kills. Other guilds have raid instances they are stuck to since they can't compete for the Open World spawns.
  17. TrollMan Elder

Nobody can :) or will :)
  18. Vegetoee New Member

So wait, you mean other guilds can let you have your crappy classic loot from OW bosses while they run scheduled raids and enjoy themselves? Gotcha!
  19. TrollMan Elder

Same loot tables from DZ/OW bosses. Also, we have scheduled raids just like everyone else. We just get 6 times the loot!
  20. Vegetoee New Member

You obviously need it with 600+ zerg force or whatever. I can't imagine the nightmare of running a guild that size.