Not A Bug Loran Thu'Leth - missing items

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Druidsue, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Druidsue New Member

I am looking to buy the items on Loran that I need to make the Poison Artisan Seal. I can not see any of the items listed for him such as Neutral Wash or waterbane powder. I have unchecked the little box that says "show only items I can use".....still nothing. I have visited all vendors in Everquest that these items are listed for and NONE of them show me the item to purchase. Is it something in my files??? I have tried logging, zoning, total computer restart....still nothing.

Neutral wash
    waterbane powder
    Formic acid
    Solusek Nodule
    Innoruuk emulsifier
    suspension fluid

Thank you for your help

Druidsue
    Erolisi Marr
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Are you checking while logged into your rogue? Some of those poison vendors will not display certain items unless you are a rogue.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

You will find all those items near the small bank on the toxicology vendor next to the research vendors opposite end to the bank, but in that huddls of vendors
  4. Druidsue New Member

That was it!!! I had to be on my Rogue. Thank you very much
  5. Moege Augur

Even that is handled, there is a handydandy checkbox that says display all items on the vendor window
  6. Qbert Gallifreyan

No, that doesn't work in this case. This is a special circumstance; these are sneaky rogues.
  7. Moege Augur

So it is, learned something new.

e.g rogues do not share !
  8. Ngreth Thergn Developer

Yeah. That check box only filters things your are ALLOWED to see. If you aren't allowed to see it (in this case, if you are not a rogue) that check box doesn't matter. It probably doesn't even send the information about those items to your client to filter it.
    Yinla likes this.