Zalikor's Lair group mission bug plz assist

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Zeus, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Zeus Journeyman

This is the second time I have done this mission after killing the dragon and have gotten no credit for it. The chest spawns but it wont let me open it nor does it say I have killed Zalikor. I petitioned hopefully this gets fixed.
    Cacky likes this.
  2. Cacky Elder

Bump. Its been 6 years. Any updates? I kill Zalikor, but do not get the task update (although the chest does spawn). I tried it a few times, killed all the mobs in the zone, clicking auras, not clicking auras, etc. Please help! Would like to be able to request raids, but cannot do it without this misison.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Here is a fix from 2013. Last post is apparently the answer because lots of folks did it that way and finally got it done.

Basically states that You cannot take any downtime after the whelps start. The timer is indeed 15 minutes, but the requirement is to kill all 18 whelps AND kill zalikor AND open the mission chest in under 15 minutes after the first egg hatches.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-mission-2-zalikors-lair.200823/#post-2963387
  4. Cacky Elder

I tried it a couple more times, finally just killing him more slowly did the trick. After he flies, then lands, I let him attack me for 30 seconds or so before killing him. Thanks