Rizlona <Shattered Soul> Competitive Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Vicus, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Vicus Augur

[IMG]

Shattered Soul is a competitive raiding guild (NO Batphone). Mon/Tue/Thur 8pm EST- 12am EST
    (5pm PST-9pm PST)
    . Our goal is to use our raid time to focus on primary open world or AoC targets to effectively maximize our rewards. We have a core of proven raid and guild leadership who have a server first winning history over the duration of Everquest. With that said, we are here for the long-term and are only accepting mature and competent drama free players for our raid team.

Our discord is our "Website" and is fully automated to include news updates, streaming, and automated applications. Also a professional digital illustrator (Marvel) to assist us in tracking our accomplishments over the course of our journey.As many of us have been waiting for the Rizlona server for a long time, we want to grow a community that can be proud of their guild tag and the members they raid with over the duration of the server.

If interested please submit an application and an Officer (Vicus) will contact you shortly. Please review from our discord the DKP and Epic Loot Policy prior to submitting an app. Applications that are submitted will get priority over in-game recruitment. All are welcome to join our discord and learn more about us.

Must be level 46+ to join. Currently open all classes as we are getting a late start on the server as a guild, but the start-up raiding core of this guild have already killed Naggy, Vox, Master Yeal, Phinny, Meastro, Inny, and more Mini's then we can count.

Click Application
    Click Discord

Machen

Raid Leader
    Shattered Soul

Vicus

Guild Leader
    Shattered Soul
    Alakshak likes this.
  2. Alakshak Journeyman

It's been a pleasure to get to know everyone so far. Nothing but class acts.
  3. Whippits New Member

Sometimes, I find myself wandering into Alakshak's Love Shack. Things are dicey in there.

10 / 10 would visit the venue again.
    Alakshak likes this.
  4. hisako New Member

jumpin on this train~
  5. Kromadule New Member

Great environment, excellent experience! 5 Stars, highly recommend!!

Having been a part of this team for a while, the motivation, structure, and drive is unmatched. If you are looking for a team that is focused and driven through to live, this is your last stop!
  6. Zoti New Member

I've enjoyed the team and look forward to the future w/ this guild.
  7. Machen New Member

8. Hakin Slash New Member

Good People, Great friends. Still looking for more!
  9. Kingg Kongg New Member

Gotta say impressed with the organization so far. Ready to dominate!
  10. Vicus Augur

Update. Full on warriors (may swing something if multiple app's). Getting close to closing clerics. Open to DPS/Chanters/Shamans/Druids. Come get our spots as we are recruiting fast. Drop an app or join discord to get your questions answered. Keying fast for PoS now.
  11. AlaskaJay Lorekeeper

Successfully downed multiple targets multiple times on our first showing. Sky's the limit.
  12. Hakin Slash New Member

I see what you did there!
  13. Kromadule New Member

It was glorious !
  14. Tenina Lorekeeper

Come join us and kill some stuff!
  15. Vicus Augur

Currently Open to all classes besides warrior (sorry full). We have a **HIGH** need for all DPS classes. We have accomplished a lot in the short time we have been a guild (less then a week). We now look to put it into another gear. Come join in the fun. Drop an application or join our discord and message Vicus.
  16. Zerrod New Member

I have been enjoying, the level of organization during raids.
  17. Leifer Augur

Great group of folks! Come for the fun, stay for the loots!