So did they not fix anything?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Knaki, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Knaki New Member

Game up, no queues, go get em
  2. Pelrond Elder

Tried to connect to aradune on 1 accounts and 2 PCs and get Unknown Error Connecting to Server on both. I think maybe too many people are trying all at once. Riz connects fine.
  3. Leyfaellaen New Member

Yeah, Aradune might be a little bit on fire.
  4. trashmemes Lorekeeper

Just in time to pump the queue for the next couple hours while I finish work.
  5. Arrk Augur

Fun times!
  6. Leyfaellaen New Member

I guess you can say..

That's EQ Baby.
    Tucoh likes this.
  7. Thygrym Elder

Well they fixed the queue problem.. there isn't one nor can you get into the game... unknown error instead. Well done DPG.
  8. Seraphis New Member

An unknown error has occured.
  9. Leyfaellaen New Member

Just keep trying, it'll take a while.
  10. Relentless Insomnia

This is not getting any better.

Open a second server already and stop wasting our time. You let plenty of TLP servers ride with lower population over the years. It will be fine, and people will be happier. Get these late bloomers off my server.
  11. feigntrain Elder

It was a gameplay patch. Why would you think that would address server population?
  12. MaestroM Augur

There was a dev post a moment ago where they said they fixed some of the issues that were causing performance issues.

They appear not to have identified a critical issue.
  13. Healiez Augur

It has nothing to do with thousands of people trying to log in across multiple servers right as the servers went up!

This happens when the servers first come up, wait a bit before you start losing your mind.
  14. MakeVerantGreatAgain New Member

Nah, I paid for access three weeks ago, Ill lose my mind whenever I damn well please.
  15. Captain Video Augur

Too much pushing and shoving in the server room scares the hamsters. Please be calm and collected if at all possible.
  16. Baliaan New Member

To add to everyone else they already made a second server, only diff is the boxing rules. Hell Aradune is what the 4th server of its type not if it's that bad move to one of the others lol
    Creedmonk likes this.
  17. trashmemes Lorekeeper

Official DPG response: no u.
    Weebles101 likes this.
  18. Smallhands Elder

You should get Ice Cube to make a video addressing the situation.
  19. Vinlail New Member

Actually, Aradune restricts the number of characters playable to 2 and promised GM support. Not saying that either of those two things were actually delivered, but that is what is different.
  20. nagash101 Augur

I don't understand why you can't bring up another ARADUNE server. Yeah i get the merge and population issues but you will have a population issue when everyone that is sick of these issues, doesn't renew their subscriptions.
    Perhaps this is what you want, a quick cash grab and who cares about customers. Sad part is, you had SOOOoooo many new players that wanted to try a TLP server and they are leaving this game for good. Way to pay homage to Brad!!!!
    Simple solution, bring up another Aradune, same unlock dates, same rule set and well who cares about the GMs they don't seems to be doing anything anyways. Merge them after Luclin or when you think the populations merit the merge.
    Pizzanomicon and KimchiGoddess like this.