Reported but have others experienced this?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Stune, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Stune Augur

Common lands, many people in EC tunnel.
    Run through tunnel, and wham you hit others with the common lands plague and then
    CTD to desktop? or experienced someone else hitting you with the plague and players crash, disconnect?

Just asking, reported it to the devs. Hopefully its a common occurrence and is fixed.
  2. Imukai Augur

I've not crashed to desktop to desktop yet.
  3. Stune Augur

It will come that was my first major one while being in a Queue. You would be very lucky to get by that.
  4. ayoforYayoh Augur

I've only crashed twice and both were unknowingly my fault at the time.

Apparently on truebox if you set an ability you spam to the same key on your main comp and your laptop then spam those keys it will auto boot you. Other than that ive yet to get the random crashes ive seen reported. *knocks on wood*
  5. Stune Augur

Same i have never had a crash like that before. This was the only time i witnessed myself spreading the commonlands plague to others in the tunnel as i ran through and volla ctd right away closing the program with 0 popup error messages. Also your sent right back into another 4 hour queue. This is really unacceptable to other players getting it constantly.

So i recommend avoid Commonlands and play at your own risk. The Devs really need to fix this crap.
  6. ayoforYayoh Augur

I'm the 1% of beastlord mains so I'm able to just wait this out with minimum care. if that weren't the case i'd be squirming pretty hard right now. I love my Everquest.
  7. Seor New Member

It’s happening on other servers too, not just TLP and I’ve had it happen in multiple zones not just common lands. No consistent factor I can find yet.
  8. Sikkun Augur

I’ve crashed twice once in commons and once in neriak.