Queue Timers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by angelmagyk, Jun 14, 2020.

1. angelmagyk New Member

Post your highest score here!

Currently on 239 minute queue right now.
  2. nagash101 Augur

I think i had a 254min yesterday,which actually ended up being way close to 360min. Apparently EQ Queue timer and actual time aren't ticking at the same clock rate.
  3. angelmagyk New Member

I am finding you can generally add about 120 minutes to whatever timer they give you. Through personal experience only.
  4. KimchiGoddess Augur

For lulz I clicked Aradune before logging on to play Mangler with a friend last night. 255m at 10:30pm EDT.
  5. nagash101 Augur

YES, 254min right now...
  6. ManglesSK New Member

Cancelled. A 254 minute queue, more than two weeks after server release? I'm out. Like most people, I aim to play evenings and weekends (EST). There has not been a time in two weeks that I could access the server conveniently.
  7. nagash101 Augur

257min. Hell yes, lets break the 300 min mark, you can do it EQ Queue.
  8. Drewdwn New Member

258 right now. I just refreshed it, and I queue'd at 11am PST
  9. Deadshade Augur

That means that if somebody really wanted to play, he'd have to wait and check the computer in a regular way during at least 5 hours.
    And even that wouldn't guarantee that he gets in .
    One would have to be crazy to do that - personnally I close the computer and go to do something else .
  10. Dyzalot Augur

That only works as you enter prime time. You have to subtract time when leaving prime time for an accurate estimate.
  11. Corydon Coles Elder

Back at 2:30 EST I had a QUE timer of 162 min
    * I'm still.............................. waiting
    its been over 4 hrs

> Yesterday... SAT around the same time... QUE timer was 150 something
    * I waited OVER 3 hrs
  12. angelmagyk New Member

For anyone curious. 6:47 PM CST. 290 min queue timer.
  13. Korea numbah3 Elder

10:30 EST. Started queue. 11:15 logged in and "client crashed" to desktop less than 3min after. EIGHT hours and 15 MIN later I am STILL in new queue.
  14. Korea numbah3 Elder

THANK YOU FOR THE XP BONUS THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~
  15. Korea numbah3 Elder

sorry my math was off. but yeah 7 hours and 15min into current queue
  16. Apple New Member

I am at 322 minutes right now.
  17. Korea numbah3 Elder

too many beers.. is eq devs buying stocks in american beer companies?

\
    \
  18. Arog Augur

262 minutes as of 2 PM PST. So if that is accurate I should be on by 6:30 P.M. But from my experience they always run longer because when players are done for the night, they don't log off. They use auto scripts to stay on to avoid the queue and the GM are doing nothing about it despite reports and petitions.
  19. Pawtato Augur

I think I saw like 9m at launch, but haven't seen a queue since.
  20. Xoner Baby Joesph Sayer

We need to get a tracker website up to see which guilds and individuals can get the server records for highest queue times.