Im not trying hard enough to log into Aradune!!!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by LongFellow, Jun 13, 2020.

1. LongFellow New Member

I keep getting messages for some reason telling me and my friends are not trying hard enough to log into Aradune!!
    I guess I need to quite my job to be able to log into Aradune?? So now its Saturday 12:50 lets try to log into Aradune oh and guess what 65 minute wait time for me and my friends to log into a premium server that as a customer we pay $14.99 a month to be able to log into nope cant do it with Daybreaks hardware a game that has been around since 1999 and they only server you can pay on is bot army server where you have one person paying $14.99 times his six other characters so guess what they do not need to group with anyone.
    Aradune is been live since May 27 and yep still can not log in to play as a group with my friends. I need Daybreak to send me more emails about the launch of a server that I can not log into for $14.99 a month. So odd Blizzard launched time locked servers and people have no problem logging in there I guess that is why Holly went to work there they know how to run a game.

2. Fewmaster New Member

12:50? 12:50? Us on the west Coast cant even log in at 8AM without having a queue. It doesn't stop until 9PM-10PM for us.
  3. Healiez Augur

Switched to Rizlona and have had zero regrets.

The "Box Army" server has been far less toxic then Aradune is.