Can't deal with Aradune queues, seeking guidance on where to play instead

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by valorian, Jun 10, 2020.

1. valorian New Member

Hey, genuinely asking, is Rizlona an ok place to check out? Agnarr a deadzone? Mangler heading too far for any semi-classic experience?

I was really looking forward to a classic TLP experience, but I'll settle for something close that you more experienced folks can recommend. I just have limited time and don't want to waste it getting to like lvl 40 and realizing it's a shitshow.

Thank in advance.
  2. Dyzalot Augur

Rizlona probably the place to check if you want classic and aren't willing to deal with the current queues on Aradune. I think Mangler is in the PoP expansion right now?
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Mangler is almost to GoD. It's a really fun expansion, but it's well past the era most folks would consider "classic." The low level scene is not completely dead, but it's nothing like a fresh TLP. I'd say try Rizlona.
  4. Tierdal Augur

You could sign up as somones box on riz!
  5. Lejaun Augur

The server and people are amazing when you actually get on to play, but the server issues are definitely frustrating.

Good luck to you in your quest for a more stable server.
  6. valorian New Member

Appreciate the quick responses, giving Rizlona a shot.
  7. Kabshaak Journeyman

I've been playing since day 1 on Rizlona as a solo player and it's been great. I rarely see the "dreaded 6 box army" and I see people LFG and LFM throughout the day
    Pelrond likes this.
  8. taliefer Augur

Mangler still hits high population on the server status pretty frequenty. cant speak to the low level game, but the server as a whole is in pretty good shape still, if you wanna give the post pop game a try.

Rizlona, i am one of the people 6 boxing, but id say about half the groups i see while running around are made up of actual people, not a 6boxers
  9. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Hydaelyn maybe?
  10. Zapford Elder

Diablo 3 has a new season starting. I figure I can have a couple characters running GR100+ by the time DPG gets their stuff together.
  11. Creedmonk Augur

I'd say Mangler. It's currently wrapping up LDoN and will be in GoD by the end of the month. There's supposed to be an xp increase in GoD if I remember correctly so you can catch up easily during that x-pac. The population is still great over there
  12. Creedmonk Augur

Also will point out that Path of Exile is having their new league released next Friday. One of the best, if not best, free to play games I've ever played.
  13. Pawtato Augur

Good luck to anyone that’s new trying to figure that game out.
  14. Xanathol Augur

Prop up an server and advertise it to get people to join. Chances are, you could host it on a raspberry pi and handle more people logged in than Aradune.