Rizlona food consumed too fast?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Sinzz-Rizlona, Jun 5, 2020.

1. KimchiGoddess Augur

So I always buy loaves of bread and water flasks.

On Rizlona I have a DE cleric, HIE enc and DE sk.

On Mangler I have DE cleric, HIE enc and WE dru.

The class/race combos that are exactly the same are running out of food way faster on Rizlona. Water consumption is behind food consumption, even when spending time in zones that usually drain water faster. Unless that was made no longer a thing, I can't say I've paid that close attention over the years.

I don't have to buy food as often on Mangler as I do on Rizlona after play sessions that are similar in number of hours played in one sitting.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Ok someone stream 2 characters on Rizlona and lets say Bristlebane with a stack of 50 "Loaf of Bread" in each characters topslot. Both should be the same race/class at level 1 obviously! Please enhance the stream and provide text overlays so we can identify which half of the stream is which character. We can all watch the food being eaten in real time and see if this nasty rumor of TLP gluttony can be confirmed.

I've gone ahead and done a rough draft of what this might look like if anyone is feeling up to it.
    [IMG]
    Machen likes this.
  3. birdsong_pawn Augur

Knock it off, Napoleon. Make yourself a dang quesadilla.
  4. Healiez Augur

Did you come from a server with AA..

I thought the same thing, man I am shredding through food.

Then i remembered I always run around with banquet/feast sized meals and metabolism AA So my toon eats like once a week. Might be that
  5. KimchiGoddess Augur

Mangler has AAs but the chars in question are twinks I rolled recently and are only 49, no AAs as of yet.

I don't stream but I am tempted to roll one char on each server and have them sitting there while I watch a movie and see who eats more ;p
  6. Arog Augur

What movie you going to watch?
  7. Machen New Member

I like Bobbybic's suggestion. The food eating aa's aren't autogranted on Bristlebane (or anyone else) until you hit level 51. Let's do this, someone.
  8. Arog Augur

But will the food be consumed faster if you're watching LOTR trilogy extended edition?
  9. KimchiGoddess Augur

Well yes, because hobbits.

Probably The Office :p