Fake EQ

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Creedmonk, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Creedmonk Augur

Imagine this being developed, one expansion at a time like its own TLP..This guy is doing amazing work!

2. Insanoflex New Member

Reskinned EQ? Yea I'd probably play it.
    Thorak1234, Pawtato and Mezrah like this.
  3. Pawtato Augur

Solid ATHF reference with the name.
  4. Sikkun Augur

They all say they would play it.

New Freeport

BURN IT DOWN
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  5. Loze Elder

The civil engineers responsible for the design of Freeport should be strung up by their toes and beaten.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  6. Shoryuureppa Journeyman

that guy is doing amazing work, seriously, hire this guy DPG
    imagine all the money being poured into the TLP servers being used to fund an all new game/engine but keep all the everquest soul.

EverQuest:New Generation
    EverQuest: Rewind
    EverQuest: Norrath Reborn

EverQuest has to be me all time favorite world, I think Aradune server isn't bringing people in because it's another new TLP, but because I think people are returning for the experience of grouping with others instead of boxers because of the rules (which are still being broken by sly boxers that are good at aviodance), I loved the lore and the stories and ideas behind the world, Brad McQuaid really did bring a world to life and grateful for it.

even as of today while EverQuest is still alive and not as big as it was, the title itself is renown, having a legit solid fresh new EQ game that updated for the current generations would have heads turning and interests peaked.
  7. TheTone Elder

For the love of God though, don't name it Everquest: Next!
    Miss_Jackie likes this.
  8. Sikkun Augur

EQII went over so well.
  9. Malachi Augur

That was a bummer for sure. But maybe we'll call this one EQNext?
    (TheTone beat me to it darn it!)
    TheTone likes this.
  10. KimchiGoddess Augur

I wish I could play EQ like this guy is making it.
    Creedmonk likes this.
  11. Deadshade Augur

Oh yes !
    Please, PLEASE !
    The "reskinned Freeport" must be the single most hideous, most depressing, most drab thing that has ever been programmed.
    I mean you would do a competition for most ugly and uninspired graphics, you wouldn't get even near to the "New" Freeport .