Aradune effectively unplayable

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Toor, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Toor New Member

Aside from the plan of letting half the server population quit ... what are you all doing to make the game playable? The chat lag is worse than 1999 and the zoning times really make the game effectively unplayable. 5+ minutes to zone and then sometimes out of nowhere just crash to desktop. What is the plan?
    Orzulth likes this.
  2. Name2 Augur

Rinse and repeat next year and see if you all fall for it again.
    That0neguy and Toor like this.
  3. Mezrah Augur

The plan seems to be milk the EQ franchise and players for everything possible, then hope people quit and cancel subscriptions without doing a charge-back, eventually population evens out enough to make server playable...

Or perhaps I am too cynical...
    Orzulth and Toor like this.
  4. Toor New Member

pretty much seems to be the MO. guess Ill go back to P99 green or Wayfarer's haven and just be glad they exist. beyond frustrated with DBG.
  5. Risiko Augur

This is pretty bad. All I did was login, and try to zone from Commonlands to Nektulos Forest. I've been staring at a zoning screen for many, many minutes now.

Is this how EQ dies after all these years?
  6. Leoden New Member

The zone times are horrible during prime time, and right now making the game unplayable. I just got a Server Not Responding Message.
  7. Whitesoul Journeyman

They don't care roflmao
  8. Indar New Member

getting server not responding
  9. Xinetoan Star Seeker

Expect for the 1/2 of the day when people are at sleep or at work, you can't reliably get in, you can't reliably stay in. It's not a matter of quitting in a big huff or drama, its more a matter of literally can't get in or stay in, so what is the difference between quitting and playing, other than paying monthly?
  10. Pikles Journeyman

Well considering you still to get to play some that would be the difference! haha Odd play times are paying off for people right now. Resource Allocation issue is what we have right here!