Any dad friendly guilds that raid in between early EU and late East coast?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Gargath, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Gargath New Member

ARADUNE server
    Hi everyone

I live in Europe. I got a 50 mage and I love to raid. I'm an old fart and got kids now. In the old days(99-04) I could game around the clock and was in a server 1 guild. I'm currently in a great guild with great people, but the static raids are happening to early for my real life and I'm missing out of a lot of the raiding that I love. The problem I encountered on Aradune is that EU guilds seems to raid to early for me at around 18-20 CET (That's like noon-2PM eastern) and all and tons of the eastern USA based guilds raid starts at 8PM eastern(And that's 2AM for me)
    Is there any dad friendly guilds at all who raid from like 21-23 or even 24 CET(That's from around 3PM to 6PM eastern) I can't raid when i'm supposed to put my kids to sleep, but after. I can start at 6PM eastern which is midnight for me, rather than when I need to attend to real life obligations before that.
  2. besbin Journeyman

I am in the same situation as you and posted the same thing on this forum a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately it seems that all of the Euro guilds will be raiding from between 7 to 8pm cet. I am In the UK so these times are even earlier for me and just not feasible.
    I was even considering staying up insanely late and raiding with an east coast guild but on this server it seems the earliest start times are 8 pm ish which is just too late in the UK.
    It sucks, but there you go.
  3. Karanthal Augur

Knightmare on Mangler are the latest EU guild I have been part of but only by 30 minutes starting at 8:30 CET. I'm UK based as well so it's an hour earlier than I would ideally like, but I doubt there are enough players to maintain a 9 PM UK guild.
  4. Thewiz Augur

I play on Rizlona and would love to raid from 6pm to 9pm EST 3 days a week. That option does not exist atm. Maybe we have interest to start? Let me know.
  5. Merhodman New Member

Exact same situation, looking for late night EU raiding, I play 10pm to 3am gmt , playing on rizlona at the moment. If anyone else is interested post here and maybe we can form up a guild
  6. Thewiz Augur

Is that 4pm to 9pm EST? If so let's try and get something going.
  7. Sennik Jevest Elder

Vets of Norrath raid Saturday and Sunday night 8pm EST. Contact an Officer in game if interested. Talimat/Kriosi/Torthos/Bueller/Serenitty/Sinidan/Zynite/Baetrix/Solaria/Amahla/Gingerbear/Neryen