UNABLE TO LOG IN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dargiaaz, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Dargiaaz New Member

how about fixing your servers so you stop having consistency issues and have more uptime.
    Maheym and IcebergDX like this.
  2. Tanise Elder

Same here, Logged out to reboot, came back and Cannot connect.
    Dargiaaz likes this.
  3. Dargiaaz New Member

There is something going on every week it seems. Log in server down, specific server down, unable to connect, crashing in game, zone crashes.

I've played since I was a kid and it seems like the service is going down hill quickly. How much longer are you guys going to support EQ?
  4. Trinost Journeyman

I also am unable to log in for unknown reasons. It is saying to check my internet or the server status. My internet is fine obviously or couldn't be posting this. What is going on with the servers?
    Dargiaaz likes this.
  5. Dargiaaz New Member

The forums crashed to talking about a MySql connection.

Again I ask... how much longer will EQ be around, I'd like to know the half-life of my childhood.
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

According to the California physic reading it has a long and fruitful life ahead of it with many surprises .........or wait was that me?

Lets see, 20 years and server issues have been there all along. Didn't kill the game then and won't kill it now.
  7. Dargiaaz New Member

it eventually will if they keep using the same hardware from 20 years ago.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I've been logging in and out all day, along with my daughter and other half, no issues here.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

F
    Funny they did data migration to new hardware a month or so ago, and it was new hardware that failed when the mergers happened, not sure where you got your information that they are using the same hardware.
  10. theschwasound New Member

Not sure if this is the same issue but I log in, I pick my server, and then it immediately crashes.
    Maheym and IcebergDX like this.
  11. Kahlev Al-Calen Augur

Character server might be having hiccups, which might also cause client side hang loops (EQ loves memory leaks). Try rebooting your pc and relogging again.
  12. Maheym New Member

Then its been hiccupping since last Saturday. I haven't been able to log in all week.
  13. IcebergDX Lorekeeper

Just did that, selec
    I tried that. Tried to log in to Tunare, Crash to framed black screen on main monitor, cant bring anything up on that monitor, only able to clear by signing out or shutting down.
    Maheym likes this.
  14. theschwasound New Member

Still happening. I select my server, get some music, black screen, crash.