HH Has begun!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by CatsPaws, Jun 3, 2020.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

KermittheFroglok and eqgamer like this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

/cal will give you the schedule in your local time zone. It's been today for as long as I've seen it.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Thanks for that additional info! That is where I verified the start date;) This is more of a head's up for folks that don't see the pop up or read the /cal.
  4. eqgamer Augur

Always look fwd to Seb release as usually a couple new alts are in need of the augs.
  5. Fanra https://everquest.fanra.info

I'm not sure why my wiki was off by one day on the schedule for all phases of Hardcore Heritage. Either I have trouble with time zones or Darkpaw changed their calendar after I last checked it.

Thanks for pointing it out.
  6. Duder Augur

Off by a day? DPG should prolly bring the servers down and delay the opening of it by a month to make sure the people who wanted access to it the second it went live can have their way at everyone else's expense.
    Zaray, yepmetoo, svann and 1 other person like this.
  7. Xyphen Maximum Augur

RIP epic fights
  8. Nniki Augur

They changed it. It was listed in the 05/12/2020 test update notes but not the game update notes:
    Fanra likes this.
  9. Bobokin Augur

HH is fun, but it has not been updated.
  10. KermittheFroglok Augur

Random question but does the HH version of Naggie give you credit towards the conqueror achievement for his lair or not?
  11. Prathun Developer

Sorry for the confusion.
    This was changed semi-recently in one of our updates to be consistent with most other events that have a "floating" start date, so that it begins at the start of the day a Wednesday and ends at the end of the day on a Tuesday.
  12. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Nope. But I think the OMM raid does.
  13. ForumBoss Augur

So at which expansion unlock do these become available on TLP? For example selo is at lvl 95 cap now with voa, so will this lvl 85 and 90 content be open?
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Yes it does. :)
  15. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

The OMM raids do indeed give the achieves for Naggy and Vox.
  16. StubieOfXegony New Member

When will Sebilis begin HH? I don't see it listed on the calendar, and when I zoned in this morning, its still lower level.
    Please let us know.
    Thanks
  17. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Use the link in the first post that tells you when each zone is available
    Fanra likes this.
  18. Claudi Elder

actually it says on the EQ site"Old Sebilis: June 2nd to July 14th.
    Throughout the entire duration of Hardcore Heritage, the Ruins of Sebilis will be open for even greater challenges."
    https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-hardcore-heritage-june-july-2020
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

That looks like a typo and should be 2nd July not June, being as the whole thing didn't start until 3rd June.

I'm guessing they copied and edited last years post, but things aren't the same this year. I look forward to confirmation from DW. :)
  20. Claudi Elder

doesnt look like a typo when it says "Throughout the entire duration of Hardcore Heritage"